- A maximum of one Arrow can be used in a single system
- A maximum of four Arrow and Apollo Thunderbolt interface models can be connected together (mix-and-match)
Note: Apollo Twin USB and Apollo/Apollo 16 FireWire connections cannot be combined with Arrow and Apollo Thunderbolt connections
- UAD-2 Satellite (Thunderbolt, FireWire, USB) and UAD-2 PCIe cards can be combined with each other and Arrow.
- A maximum of two UAD-2 Satellite USB devices can be connected (Windows only)
Note: All compatibility requirements for UAD-2 Satellite USB still apply when used with Arrow
- A maximum of two UAD-2 Satellite FireWire units can be connected
Note: All compatibility requirements for UAD-2 Satellite FireWire still apply when used with Arrow
- A total of six UAD devices can be combined in one system
(Arrow, Apollo Thunderbolt, UAD-2 PCIe, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite USB, or UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt)
- All Arrow and Apollo units must be connected via Thunderbolt (Apollo connection types cannot be combined)
- Apollo Thunderbolt interface models include Apollo/Apollo 16 FireWire with Thunderbolt Option Card, Apollo Twin Thunderbolt, Apollo x6, Apollo 8, Apollo x8, Apollo 8p, Apollo x8p, Apollo 16 MkII, and Apollo x16
- A maximum of one UA desktop audio interface (Arrow, Apollo Twin, or Apollo Twin MkII) can be combined in a single Thunderbolt system.
- UAD-2 DSP Accelerators (UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite USB, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt) cannot be used to process UAD plug-ins in Apollo's Console application. For details, see this article.