If you experience an infinitely spinning circle when you launch UA Connect on a Windows computer please try the following.
Uninstall UA Connect, delete the preference files and reinstall UA Connect:
Uninstall UA Connect and delete the preference files using the instructions for Windows 11 here, or the instructions for Windows 10 here. Then reinstall UA Connect.
Make Sure Windows is up to Date
To make sure your Windows build is up to date, please see Microsoft support’s instructions here.
Make sure Microsoft Edge is up to date
To make sure Microsoft Edge is up to date, please see Microsoft support’s instructions here.
Uninstall iLok License Manager/Pace Licenses Services
- Right-click the Windows Logo and choose Apps and Features.
- Locate Pace License Support Win 64, right-click it and choose Uninstall.
- Click Yes to confirm and continue the uninstall.
- Click Finish to restart your computer.
- Once the computer has restarted, download and install latest version of iLok License Manager here.
Uninstall Security Software
If you are still having issues after trying everything above, this may be caused by third party security applications like VPNs, Firewalls, Antivirus, Anti-Malwares, Network Security programs or Cleanup utilities.
For the duration of testing uninstall any security programs, making sure to use the software’s official removal tool. After removing the software from the system, restart your computer, and try launching UA Connect again.
If you are still having issues after trying everything above, please contact our support team.