Follow the directions below to reset your Apollo Twin X USB hardware:
1. Turn off Apollo Twin X USB and computer.
2. Disconnect any cables connected to Apollo Twin X USB except the power cable (this includes disconnecting the USB cable). If there are any monitor speakers or headphones connected to Apollo Twin X USB make sure that they are either disconnected or powered off before continuing.
3. While Apollo Twin X USB is powered off press the following buttons - the PREAMP button, the Polarity (Ø) button and the Low Cut Filter Button (see picture below for reference)
4. Keeping the buttons pressed down, turn on the power switch to Apollo Twin X USB - hold down the button combo for approximately 10 seconds until the LED lights on the front panel of Apollo Twin X USB stop flashing.
5. Once the LED lights stop flashing you can release all three buttons, shut down Apollo Twin X USB once more, and reconnect all cabling. Reboot the system like normal.