Follow the directions below to reset your Apollo hardware:
1. Shut down the Apollo and computer.
2. Disconnect any cables connected to the Apollo except the power cable (this includes disconnecting the FireWire / Thunderbolt cable). If there are any monitor speakers or headphones connected to the Apollo, make sure that they are either disconnected or powered off before continuing.
3. While the Apollo is powered off press the following buttons - Preamp knob, Phase and High Pass buttons (see attached picture for reference).
4. With the buttons pressed, turn on the power switch to the Apollo - hold down the knob/button combo for approximately 10 seconds until the LED lights on the front panel of the Apollo stop flashing.
5. Once the LED lights stop flashing you can release all three buttons, shut down the Apollo once more, and reconnect all cabling. Reboot the system like normal (it is recommended to always turn the Apollo on before turning the computer on).