Thunderbolt Mac Computer Compatibility
- Apollo 16 & Apollo 16 mkII is compatible with all Apple Mac computers that have an available Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port. The computer must meet the system requirements.
- For details on UA device compatibility with Apollo Thunderbolt, see this article.
FireWire Device Compatibility with Apollo 16 & Apollo 16 mkII (Thunderbolt)
- FireWire devices such as external hard drives are compatible
- FireWire devices may be connected directly to the computer's FireWire port (if available) or an available Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port via the Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
Device Driver and UAD Plug-In Compatibility
- Apollo 16 & Apollo 16 mkII requires Mac OS X version 10.8.5 and higher (the lowest OS version that supports Thunderbolt 2) for Thunderbolt operation
- UAD Powered Plug-Ins are 32-bit and 64-bit compatible
- Console 2.0 is a Retina-compatible 64-bit application