UAD Powered Plug-Ins are compatible with VST, RTAS, AAX 64, and Audio Units host DAW applications, and are widely used with a variety of major DAW software — including Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, Live, and more.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs — and our own rigorous testing standards — Universal Audio only officially tests the latest UAD software with:
- Universal Audio LUNA Recording System (download here)
- Avid Pro Tools 10*, Pro Tools 11, Pro Tools 12, and Pro Tools 2020
- Apple Logic Pro X
- Steinberg Cubase 10
- Steinberg Nuendo 10
- Ableton Live 10
- *Pro Tools 10 is incompatible with Apollo Thunderbolt on Windows.
- Apollo Thunderbolt audio drivers for Windows are 64 bit only (32 bit DAW applications are not compatible).
- The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.