UAD Powered Plug-Ins version 9.11.0
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- Available built-in* USB 3 SuperSpeed port
- Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor*
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable (included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Quad Core i7 or better recommended
- AMD processors are not tested or recommended
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended
- USB 3 adapters (such as PCIe-to-USB 3 expansion cards) are not fully tested for Apollo Twin USB or UAD-2 Satellite USB connections. For more information, click here.
- For USB 3 chipset compatibility information, click here.
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- For details on Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update compatibility, click here.