Sorry, this Promo has Ended!
|Attention: As of November 11th, all end-of-year Apollo promotions are cancelled. UA will honor these promotions for eligible units purchased from November 1st thru 13th, so please contact Customer Support if you purchased within this period.|
From November 1st through December 31st, purchase and register a qualifying Apollo X or Apollo FireWire Rackmount Interface from an authorized UA dealer and you’ll get a UAD-2 Satellite (Thunderbolt QUAD or FireWire QUAD) DSP Accelerator with the included Analog Classics Plus Plug-In Bundle — absolutely FREE!
If you registered a qualifying Apollo interface during this promotion and filled out the rebate form during registration, you can confirm the status of your rebate submission by logging in to your UA account and going to the My Account page.
Details and Limitations
- Offer valid only for customers who purchase an Apollo x16, Apollo x8p, Apollo x8, Apollo x6, or Apollo FireWire unit new from an authorized UA retailer between November 1st and December 31st, 2020.
- All promotional fulfillment is subject to UA's approval, at the sole discretion of Universal Audio. UA reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Offer provides one (1) UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt 3 unit per Apollo x8p or Apollo x16 unit purchased and registered within the promotional period.
- Offer provides one (1) UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Thunderbolt 3 unit per Apollo x6 or Apollo x8 unit purchased and registered within the promotional period.
- Offer provides one (1) UAD-2 Satellite QUAD FireWire unit per Apollo FireWire unit purchased and registered within the promotional period.
- Apollo X unit registrants will receive UAD-2 Satellite QUAD or OCTO Thunderbolt 3; Apollo FireWire unit registrants will receive UAD-2 Satellite QUAD FireWire. There are no substitutions.
- UAD-2 Satellite USB or PCIe cards are not available as part of this promotion.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other concurrently running program/promotion.
If this occurs, you will receive the promotional item(s) of greater value.
- A TB2 to TB3 adapter (not supplied by UA) may be required in order to use the free Satellite Thunderbolt 3.
Frequently Asked Questions
See below for answers to common questions regarding the Apollo Satellite promotion. For complete promotion details, click here to view the promotion page.
Can I choose what kind of UAD-2 Satellite I receive?
No, the type of Satellite you get is determined automatically by the type of Apollo you register. The chart below shows which Satellite is included with each rackmount Apollo model:
|Buy this||Get this||Value|
|UAD-2 Satellite OCTO Thunderbolt 3||$1,199 / €1,429 / £1,289|
|UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Thunderbolt 3||$799 / €949 / £859|
|Apollo FireWire||UAD-2 Satellite QUAD FireWire||$799 / €949 / £859|
Can I get a Satellite USB instead?
Unfortunately, no. USB Satellites are not part of this promotion.
If I purchase an Apollo FireWire, Apollo x6, or Apollo x8 can I pay extra to upgrade to a UAD-2 Satellite OCTO?
No. We are unable to offer upgrades on promotional Satellites.
I just ordered my Apollo online but it hasn’t arrived yet. When do I need to register it online by to get the promotion?
You must purchase your device between November 1st and December 31st, and then must register your new Apollo rackmount interface(s) on or before January 15th, 2021 to receive your free UAD-2 Satellite.
You say the Apollo must be purchased by an authorized UA retailer. Who is considered an “Authorized UA Retailer”?
An authorized UA retailer is a dealer or distributor with whom Universal Audio has a written agreement to sell our products and participate in all UA promotional offers. We also provide support and service for all Universal Audio products sold by our authorized retailers.
If I buy from an unauthorized dealer can I still qualify for the promotion?
Unfortunately, no. Unauthorized retailers are selling products of unknown origin. We do not encourage our customers to engage in transactions with these dealers. UA products purchased through unauthorized retailers do not qualify for promotions or technical support.
Where can I find a list of authorized UA retailers?
Visit our dealer locator here.
Do purchases made on eBay qualify for the promotion?
If I buy an Apollo from an authorized UA retailer within the promotional time frame, how do I get my free UAD-2 Satellite?
It depends on where you live.
UA will be directly shipping a UAD-2 Satellite to you if you live in the following countries: US, Canada (via our distributor, HHB Canada), Japan (via our distributor, Hookup Inc), UK, and the following EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland.
If you live in any of these countries, you must fill out the redemption form that will be presented to you upon registration. We will ship the UAD-2 Satellite directly to you. You’ll need to create a UA account if you haven’t already.
If you live in any country other than the ones listed above: We ask that you support your local dealers and purchase from an authorized UA retailer in your region. When you purchase from your local retailer, you will get a free UAD-2 Satellite at the time and place you purchase your Apollo.
Your redemption form asks for my phone number. Why do you need my phone number?
We sometimes receive calls from our shipping partners if they are having trouble delivering your package. We need to be able to contact you quickly if this happens.
Please note: UA is not responsible for shipping delays that are caused as a result of incomplete or incorrect information submitted on redemption forms.
I registered a qualifying Apollo during the promo period but I didn't fill out the redemption form during registration. How can I get back to the redemption form?
You can get back to the redemption form by logging into your UA account and going to the URL below:
Note that the URL will only be active if you have registered a qualifying Apollo during the promo period (Nov 1st - December 31st, 2020) and have not yet signed up for the promotion.
If there are two promotions or programs running concurrently for a product, will I receive both promotional items?
No. If this occurs, you will receive the promotional item(s) of greater value.
Can this be combined with the Double Down program?
No. The registration of a free promo Satellite will not count towards the purchase of a Satellite for the Double Down program.
What if I live in a country other than the one where I purchased the Apollo? Can the UAD-2 Satellite be shipped to me in my home country?
No. Your shipping address must be in the same region where you purchased your Apollo.
- If you purchased an Apollo in the US, we will only deliver your UAD-2 Satellite to a US address.
- If you purchased an Apollo in Japan, our distributor, Hookup Inc, will only deliver your UAD-2 Satellite to a Japanese address.
- If you purchased an Apollo in Canada, our distributor, HHB Canada, will only deliver your UAD-2 Satellite to a Canadian address.
- If you purchased an Apollo in the EU, we will only ship to an address in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland.
- If you purchased an Apollo in the UK, we will only deliver your UAD-2 Satellite to a UK address.
The required customs paperwork and high shipping costs prevent us from doing otherwise. Again, we ask that you support your regional authorized retailers.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you live in any country other than the ones listed above you will get a free UAD-2 Satellite at the time and place you purchase your Apollo.
I live in Australia. Can I purchase my unit from an authorized retailer in the US, or EU, or Canada, and still qualify for the promotion?
Again, no. Just like every other region, Australian customers must purchase their Apollo from authorized Australian dealers to qualify. Since you are not in one of the above listed countries, you will receive a UAD-2 Satellite when you purchase a qualifying Apollo at your local store.
This example applies to any other region. Your shipping address must be in the same region where you purchased your Apollo, otherwise you do not quality for a UAD-2 Satellite.
What qualifies as a region?
Basically every country is its own region, except for the EU, which consists of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Spain and Switzerland.
Ok, got it. How long should I expect to wait for my UAD-2 Satellite to arrive?
Approximately 4-6 weeks. You’ll receive a shipping notification to the email address you provided when it’s on its way.
Do you deliver to P.O. Boxes?
No. We must have a physical address in order to deliver your UAD-2 Satellite.
Do you deliver to APO/FPO addresses?
No. Because of our shipping partners’ requirements we are unable to ship to APO/FPO addresses. Customers who use APO/FPO addresses should provide a qualifying address of a friend or family member where we can ship your UAD-2 Satellite. Will not resend packages returned to UA for this reason.
I am usually not home during the day. Does the package require a signature?
Yes. Many of our customers provide a work or business address for us to ship to for this reason.
My home/building requires an entrance code. Will you still deliver?
No. Our shipping partners will usually not deliver to an address that requires a code to gain access. Please provide an alternate address. Will not resend packages returned to UA for this reason.
My package was returned to Universal Audio before I could get it. Can you resend it?
No. If you anticipate being out of town or unable to retrieve your package, please provide an address where someone can sign for it and hold it until you are able to retrieve it. If you find yourself in a bind, please contact our customer support team, but please do your best to make alternate arrangements.