Follow the directions below to reset your Apollo x6, Apollo x8, or Apollo x8p hardware:
1. Shut down Apollo X and computer.
2. Disconnect any cables connected to Apollo X except the power cable (this includes disconnecting the Thunderbolt cable). If there are any monitor speakers or headphones connected to Apollo X, make sure that they are either disconnected or powered off before continuing.
3. While Apollo X is powered off press the following buttons - Preamp knob, Polarity and High Pass buttons (see picture below for reference).
4. With the buttons pressed, turn on the power switch to Apollo X - hold down the knob/button combo for approximately 10 seconds until the LED lights on the front panel of Apollo X stops flashing.
5. Once the LED lights stop flashing you can release all three buttons, shut down Apollo X once more, and reconnect all cabling. Reboot the system like normal.