Follow the directions below to reset your Apollo Solo USB hardware:
- Turn off Apollo Solo USB and computer.
- Disconnect any cables connected to Apollo except the power cable (this includes disconnecting the USB cable). If there are any monitor speakers or headphones connected to Apollo then make sure that they are either disconnected or powered off before continuing.
- While Apollo is powered off, press the following buttons - the main Level knob, the Polarity (Ø) button, and the Low Cut Filter Button (see picture below for reference).
- Keeping the buttons pressed down, turn on the power switch to Apollo - hold down the knob/button combo for approximately 10 seconds until the LED lights on the front panel of Apollo Solo USB stop flashing.
- Once the LED lights stop flashing you can release all three buttons, shut down Apollo once more, and reconnect all cabling. Reboot the system like normal (it is recommended to always turn Apollo Solo USB on before turning the computer on).