Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators
UAD-2 PCIe Cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, & UAD-2 Satellite USB
- ‣ Can I add a UAD-2 Satellite or UAD-2 PCIe card to my existing Apollo(s) to run more UAD plug-ins in Console?
- ‣ UA Device Compatibility with UAD-2 DSP Accelerators
- ‣ Thunderbolt to PCIe Expansion Chassis Compatibility
- ‣ UAD-2 Satellite USB Connection Info & USB 3 Details
- ‣ USB 3 Hub Compatibility
- ‣ Satellite FireWire Connection, Bandwidth, & Optimization Info See all 12 articles ‣
- ‣ UAD-2 PCIe Installation, Registration & Authorization
- ‣ UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt Installation, Registration & Authorization
- ‣ UAD-2 Satellite Firewire Installation, Registration & Authorization
- ‣ UAD-2 Satellite USB Installation, Registration & Authorization
- ‣ Windows Setup - Required Settings
- ‣ Windows Optimization - Optional Settings See all 15 articles ‣
- ‣ UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Basic Troubleshooting
- ‣ Thunderbolt Connection Issues & Troubleshooting
- ‣ Troubleshooting Disabled UAD Plug-Ins
- ‣ Why am I Getting Latency in my DAW Sessions?
- ‣ Why is there latency when I try to record through UAD plug-ins in my DAW?
- ‣ Why am I running out of PGM/MEM resources when opening a session that I was previously able to run on my system? See all 15 articles ‣