Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
Apollo Thunderbolt Rack Support
- ‣ Windows Setup - Required Settings
- ‣ “Windows Protected Your PC” Alert When Opening UAD Software Installer
- ‣ How To Disable Fast Startup in Windows 10
- ‣ UAD Offline Authorization
- ‣ Using Windows WDM System Audio with UAD Hardware
- ‣ "New Thunderbolt devices" message when first connecting UAD Thunderbolt hardware to Windows See all 13 articles ‣
- ★ Using Apollo with a Pro Tools HD System
- ‣ Multi-Unit Apollo Configurations & Pro Tools 64 Channel I/O Limit
- ‣ Are the Line Outputs on my UAD Audio Interface DC Coupled?
- ‣ Routing Mac System Audio to Virtual Channels in Console
- ‣ Routing DAW Tracks to Virtual Channels in Console (Mac and PC)
- ‣ Apollo X Rack Multi-Unit Cascading See all 11 articles ‣
- ‣ Console Channel DSP Limitations
- ‣ Why do some of my outputs appear grayed out and in italics on the I/O Matrix panel of Console Settings?
- ‣ Why is my Apollo Clicking When I Change Certain Settings?
- ‣ My Apollo / Console meters show clipping but I don't hear any clipping or distortion. Why?
- ‣ Why is some of my UAD Audio Interface's DSP used when I have no UAD plug-ins loaded and no DAW open?
- ‣ I see a lock icon next to a number of my presets in Console. What does this mean? See all 21 articles ‣