Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop Support
- ‣ Windows Setup - Required Settings
- ‣ Configuring Windows for Thunderbolt
- ‣ How do I bypass Monitor Output Gain on Apollo X Desktop?
- ‣ Windows Optimization - Optional Settings
- ‣ Using Windows WDM System Audio with UAD Hardware
- ‣ "New Thunderbolt devices" message when first connecting UAD Thunderbolt hardware to Windows See all 13 articles ‣
- ‣ Multi-Unit Apollo Configurations & Pro Tools 32 Channel I/O Limit
- ‣ Are the Line Outputs on my UAD Audio Interface DC Coupled?
- ‣ Routing Mac System Audio to Virtual Channels in Console
- ‣ Routing DAW Tracks to Virtual Channels in Console (Mac and PC)
- ‣ Setting up Cue Mixes in Console and Your DAW
- ‣ Apollo Twin and Apollo x4 Multi-Unit Cascading See all 8 articles ‣
- ‣ Console Channel DSP Limitations
- ‣ Why do some of my outputs appear grayed out and in italics on the I/O Matrix panel of Console Settings?
- ‣ Why is my Apollo Clicking When I Change Certain Settings?
- ‣ My Apollo / Console meters show clipping but I don't hear any clipping or distortion. Why?
- ‣ Why is some of my UAD Audio Interface's DSP used when I have no UAD plug-ins loaded and no DAW open?
- ‣ I see a lock icon next to a number of my presets in Console. What does this mean? See all 24 articles ‣
- ‣ Can I add a UAD-2 Satellite or UAD-2 PCIe card to my existing Apollo(s) to run more UAD plug-ins in Console?
- ‣ Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop Input Connections Explained
- ‣ Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop Locking Power Supply Info
- ‣ Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop Operating Temperature Info
- ‣ Apollo Solo Input Connections Explained
- ‣ Apollo Solo Thunderbolt 3 Power & Connection Info See all 12 articles ‣