Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop Support
- ‣ Configuring Windows for Thunderbolt
- ‣ Windows Setup - Required Settings
- ‣ Windows Optimization - Optional Settings
- ‣ Using Windows WDM System Audio with UAD Hardware
- ‣ "New Thunderbolt devices" message when first connecting UAD Thunderbolt hardware to Windows
- ‣ How to Disable Exclusive Mode in Windows Sound Preferences See all 10 articles ‣
- ‣ Multi-Unit Apollo Configurations & Pro Tools 32 Channel I/O Limit
- ‣ Are the Line Outputs on my UAD Audio Interface DC Coupled?
- ‣ Routing Mac System Audio to Virtual Channels in Console
- ‣ Routing DAW Tracks to Virtual Channels in Console (Mac and PC)
- ‣ Setting up Cue Mixes in Console and Your DAW
- ‣ Apollo Twin and Apollo x4 Multi-Unit Cascading See all 7 articles ‣
- ‣ Why is some of my UAD Audio Interface's DSP used when I have no UAD plug-ins loaded and no DAW open?
- ‣ I see a lock icon next to a number of my presets in Console. What does this mean?
- ‣ Why am I Getting Latency in my DAW Sessions?
- ‣ Resetting Pro Tools I/O
- ‣ (Mac) UAD Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure
- ‣ (Windows) UAD Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure See all 7 articles ‣