Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
- ‣ Apollo 16 & Apollo 16 mkII Basic Troubleshooting
- ‣ Thunderbolt Connection Issues & Troubleshooting
- ‣ Troubleshooting Disabled UAD Plug-Ins
- ‣ Troubleshooting 'No Audio Output' on Apollo Interfaces
- ‣ Why am I Getting Latency in my DAW Sessions?
- ‣ Why is some of my Apollo 16/16 mkII's DSP used when I have no UAD plug-ins loaded and no DAW open?
- ‣ My Apollo / Console meters show clipping but I don't hear any clipping or distortion. Why?
- ‣ Why is my Apollo Clicking When I Change Certain Settings?
- ‣ Mac Pro (Late 2013) Thunderbolt Optimization
- ‣ Using Multiple UAD-2 Devices Registered to Different UA Accounts
- ‣ Why do some of my outputs appear grayed out and in italics on the Core Audio panel of Console Settings? (Console 2.0 / Thunderbolt)
- ‣ Why am I running out of PGM/MEM resources when opening a session that I was previously able to run on my system?
- ‣ Console Channel DSP Limitations
- ‣ Why is there latency when I try to record through UAD plug-ins in my DAW?
- ‣ Why am I getting pops, clicks, and/or distortion in my DAW playback when using UAD plug-ins?
- ‣ Resetting Pro Tools I/O
- ‣ I see a lock icon next to a number of my presets in Console. What does this mean?
- ‣ I use my Apollo 16 (silver) via Thunderbolt, but now I want to use it with a different computer via FireWire. Why is my Apollo 16 not recognized via FireWire?
- ‣ I'm connecting my Apollo 16 (silver) to a late 2013 Mac Pro for the first time. Why isn't the Apollo 16 recognized?
- ‣ Why is my Apollo 16/16 mk II not being recognized by my computer via Thunderbolt?
- ‣ Apollo 16 & Apollo 16 mkII Hardware Reset
- ‣ (Windows) Apollo 16 & 16 MkII Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure
- ‣ (Mac) Apollo 16 & 16 MkII Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure
- ‣ (Windows) UAD Firmware Updates
- ‣ (Mac) UAD Firmware Updates