Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
- ★ Troubleshooting Pops, Clicks, & Beeps on Apollo Twin USB
- ‣ Apollo Twin USB Basic Troubleshooting
- ‣ USB Safety Buffer Explained
- ‣ Troubleshooting Disabled UAD Plug-Ins
- ‣ Troubleshooting 'No Audio Output' on Apollo Interfaces
- ‣ Why am I Getting Latency in my DAW Sessions?
- ‣ Why is some of my Apollo Twin's DSP used when I have no UAD plug-ins loaded and no DAW open?
- ‣ Apollo Input Connections Explained
- ‣ My Apollo / Console meters show clipping but I don't hear any clipping or distortion. Why?
- ‣ Why is my Apollo Clicking When I Change Certain Settings?
- ‣ How Do I Send Signal from My DAW to the Line 3/4 Outputs on My Apollo Twin?
- ‣ Using Multiple UAD-2 Devices Registered to Different UA Accounts
- ‣ Why am I running out of PGM/MEM resources when opening a session that I was previously able to run on my system?
- ‣ Console Channel DSP Limitations
- ‣ I'm getting clicks, pops, distortion, and/or other audio artifacts when using the digital input on my Apollo Twin. What do I do?
- ‣ Resetting Pro Tools I/O
- ‣ Why is there latency when I try to record through UAD plug-ins in my DAW?
- ‣ Why does my Apollo Twin's power supply emit a high pitched noise when the Twin is powered off or disconnected?
- ‣ Why am I getting pops, clicks, and/or distortion in my DAW playback when using UAD plug-ins?
- ‣ I see a lock icon next to a number of my presets in Console. What does this mean?
- ‣ Apollo Twin USB Hardware Reset
- ‣ (Windows) Apollo Twin USB Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure
- ‣ UAD Firmware Updates