Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop Troubleshooting
- ‣ Console Channel DSP Limitations
- ‣ Why do some of my outputs appear grayed out and in italics on the I/O Matrix panel of Console Settings?
- ‣ Why is my Apollo Clicking When I Change Certain Settings?
- ‣ My Apollo / Console meters show clipping but I don't hear any clipping or distortion. Why?
- ‣ Why is some of my UAD Audio Interface's DSP used when I have no UAD plug-ins loaded and no DAW open?
- ‣ I see a lock icon next to a number of my presets in Console. What does this mean?
- ‣ Why am I Getting Latency in my DAW Sessions?
- ‣ Resetting Pro Tools I/O
- ‣ (Mac) UAD Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure
- ‣ (Windows) UAD Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure
- ‣ UAD Firmware Updates
- ‣ Thunderbolt 3 Connection Issues & Troubleshooting
- ‣ Apollo Solo Basic Troubleshooting
- ‣ Apollo Twin X Hardware Reset
- ‣ Apollo x4 Hardware Reset
- ‣ Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop Basic Troubleshooting
- ‣ Thunderbolt Connection Issues & Troubleshooting
- ‣ Apollo Solo Hardware Reset
- ‣ How Do I Send Signal from My DAW to the Line 3/4 Outputs on My Apollo Thunderbolt Desktop?
- ‣ Why does my Apollo Twin's power supply emit a high pitched noise when the Twin is powered off or disconnected?
- ‣ I'm getting clicks, pops, distortion, and/or other audio artifacts when using the digital input on my Apollo Twin. What do I do?
- ‣ Why is my Apollo Twin not being recognized by my computer?
- ‣ Apollo Twin Hardware Reset
- ‣ Apollo Twin MkII Hardware Reset