UAD Spark/UADx Minimum Requirements
- macOS 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur, or 12 Monterey
- Mac with Intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UADx plug-ins
- Free iLok account with iLok Cloud or iLok USB (2nd generation or higher)
UADx Instruments Requirements
- Sample-based UADx instruments require SSD storage with APFS formatting
- 1GB to 10 GB available SSD storage (storage space requirement varies per UADx Instrument)
- Individual UAD Instrument storage requirements are listed on UA Connect’s Manage page
- Currently UAD Spark is only available on Mac.
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- UADx Plug-Ins installed on M1 Macs run under Rosetta.
- Full UADx plug-in support for Apple Silicon Macs is coming soon.