UAD Spark/UADx Minimum Requirements
- (Mac) macOS 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey, or 13 Ventura
- (Windows) Windows 10 or Windows 11 (64-bit editions)
- Intel, AMD or Apple silicon processor
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UADx plug-ins
- Free iLok account with iLok Cloud or iLok USB (2nd generation or higher)
- UA Connect application for managing UADx plug-ins
UADx Instruments Requirements
- Sample-based UADx instruments require SSD storage with:
- APFS formatting (Mac)
- NTFS formatting (Windows)
- 1 GB to 10 GB available SSD storage (space requirement varies per UADx Instrument)
- Individual UAD Instrument storage requirements are listed on UA Connect’s Spark panel
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- UADx plug-ins on Apple silicon Macs automatically run natively on Apple silicon in DAWs that support native Apple silicon.
- Windows running via Bootcamp on Mac systems are not supported.