Yes! If you own or purchase a UAD plug-in or UAD instrument that has been ported to native then you can get the native UAD version for free. If the license is also available on the UAD-2 platform, you will get a license for it as well.
To use native UAD plug-ins you will need to:
- Download and install the latest UAD Software including UA Connect
- Open UA Connect and login to your uaudio.com account
- Allow UA Connect to create a new iLok account or link your existing iLok account
- Redeem your native UAD plug-ins in UA Connect
- Download and install your native UAD plug-in
For detailed instructions please see this article.
The following UAD-2 titles are eligible:
- API® 2500 Bus Compressor
- API® Vision Channel Strip Plus*
- Avalon VT-737 Tube Channel Strip
- Brigade Chorus
- Capitol Chambers
- Century Tube Channel Strip™
- dbx® 160 Compressor / Limiter
- Empirical Labs® EL8 Distressor Compressor
- Fairchild® Tube Limiter Collection
Galaxy Tape Echo
- Hitsville EQ Collection
- Hitsville Reverb Chambers
- Lexicon® 224 Digital Reverb
- Manley® Massive Passive EQ
- Manley Tube Preamp
- Manley VOXBOX Channel Strip
Neve® 1073® Preamp and EQ*
- Oxide Tape Recorder
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection*
- Pure Plate Reverb
Studer A800 Tape Machine
- Studio D Chorus
- Teletronix LA-2A Collection*
- Teletronix LA-3A Audio Leveler
- UA 1176 Collection*
- UA 175B & 176 Tube Compressor Collection
*IMPORTANT: Legacy versions of UAD plug-ins, including those that are included in the free Analog Classics bundles that are included with new UAD hardware do not qualify. To upgrade from a legacy version to a qualifying title, click here.
- A UAD Spark subscription is not required to use these perpetual UAD licenses.
- Native UAD licenses require Pace iLok License Manager, which is installed automatically by UA Connect.
- UAD-1 titles are not eligible.