If you need to use UAD native (UADx) plug-in licenses offline, then you can activate the licenses onto an iLok USB. This applies to native UAD plug-ins that you own and/or have access to as part of a Spark subscription. If you wish to move your license(s) onto an iLok USB key, please follow the instructions below:
1. Launch iLok License Manager and sign in using your iLok account credentials.
Note: iLok License Manager was automatically installed when UA Connect was installed. If for some reason it is not installed, you can download it directly from ilok.com
iLok License Manager window
2. Click File in the menu bar, and select Close Your Cloud Session.
iLok License Manager File Menu
3. Connect your physical iLok USB to the computer.
4. From the Available tab, select Cloud account in the left column, then drag the license(s) to your iLok USB.
Moving license(s) to iLok USB
5. The iLok confirmation dialog appears. Click OK to continue, and the license is moved to the iLok USB hardware.
iLok confirmation message