UAD v8.6.3 Software
- Realtime Rack hardware unit
- Apple Mac computer with available Thunderbolt 1 or 2 port
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, or macOS 10.12 Sierra
- 1.93 gigabytes available disk space
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Apple Thunderbolt cable for each Realtime Rack (cable not included)
- (2) MADI optical SC cables for each Realtime Rack (cables not included)
- Cat 5 Ethernet cable* (cable not included)
- Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter* (adapter not included)
*Cat 5 Ethernet cable and Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter required for Snapshot save and recall with Soundcraft Vi Series Consoles
- The Realtime Rack software application is fully qualified with 1440 x 900 and higher display resolutions. However, no issues were exposed during our brief tests with the 11" Macbook Air with 1366 x 768 display resolution.
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.