UA Compatibility with Windows 11
- UAD v10.0.0 and later is tested and compatible with Windows 11
- Apollo and Arrow models connected via Thunderbolt are compatible
- Apollo models with Thunderbolt Option Card are compatible
- Apollo Twin USB and Apollo Solo USB are compatible.
- Volt interfaces are compatible
- UAD-2 PCIe cards are compatible
- Apollo models connected via FireWire are compatible
- UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, USB and FireWire models are compatible
Using UAD Software with Windows 11
- There are currently no known compatibility issues with Apollo audio interfaces or UAD-2 DSP accelerators.
- Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio.
- Some audio software companies advise users not to install specific operating systems due to incompatibilities with their software. Universal Audio recommends inquiring with companies that make the software you use about compatibility before upgrading your OS.
For the latest info about Mac and Windows compatibility please visit this article.