Welcome to UA Support
How can we help?
Apollo USB Troubleshooting
- ‣ Console Channel DSP Limitations
- ‣ Why is my Apollo Clicking When I Change Certain Settings?
- ‣ My Apollo / Console meters show clipping but I don't hear any clipping or distortion. Why?
- ‣ Why is some of my UAD Audio Interface's DSP used when I have no UAD plug-ins loaded and no DAW open?
- ‣ I see a lock icon next to a number of my presets in Console. What does this mean?
- ‣ Why am I Getting Latency in my DAW Sessions?
- ‣ Resetting Pro Tools I/O
- ‣ (Windows) UAD Uninstall / Reinstall Procedure
- ‣ UAD Firmware Updates
- ‣ Apollo Solo USB Input Connections Explained
- ‣ Troubleshooting Pops, Clicks, & Beeps on Apollo Twin USB
- ‣ Apollo Twin USB Basic Troubleshooting
- ‣ Apollo Twin USB - Known Issues
- ‣ USB Safeguard Explained
- ‣ Troubleshooting 'No Audio Output' on Apollo Interfaces
- ‣ I'm getting clicks, pops, distortion, and/or other audio artifacts when using the digital input on my Apollo Twin. What do I do?
- ‣ Why does my Apollo Twin's power supply emit a high pitched noise when the Twin is powered off or disconnected?
- ‣ Apollo Twin USB Hardware Reset