Sphere microphones – You’ll use UA Connect to manage native versions of your Sphere plug-ins. To get the Apollo Realtime and UAD Accelerator plug-ins for Sphere, download the UAD Software here.
UA Standard series – You’ll use UA Connect to register your SD-1 or SP-1 to get your Apollo Console Channel Presets.
Registering your microphone
To register your microphone
- Open UA Connect and log in.
- At the bottom of the UA Connect screen, click Add Hardware.
- In the serial number field, type the serial number from the label on your microphone’s Quick Start Guide, then click Enter. The serial number can also be found on the microphone itself.
- Your microphone appears. Click the Register button to register your microphone.
- Your microphone is registered.
Installing Native Sphere plug-ins
- After you register your Sphere microphone, links appear to get your Sphere software.
- To download and install the native Sphere plug-ins, click the Download button in the Sphere Mic Collection and Sphere Mic Collection 180 tiles (if you own a Sphere DLX or Sphere L22). UA Connect performs the installation for the native Sphere plug-ins. (If the native Sphere plug-ins are already installed, but a newer version is available, the button displays Update.)
Installing UAD Sphere plug-ins
UAD Sphere plug-ins are contained within UAD software. To download and install UAD software, click the Get button in the Sphere Mic Collection - UAD tile to visit the UAD software downloads page. For UAD software installation instructions, visit the UAD getting started articles.