The Apollo software manuals are your companion guides to the Apollo hardware manuals. They provide detailed operating instructions for software setup, the Console application, Console Recall plug-in, and DAW workflows for Apollo rack and desktop models.
- Each Apollo connection type (Thunderbolt, FireWire, USB) has its own unique software manual.
- For additional Apollo manuals (Apollo SOLO, Arrow), go here.
Apollo Thunderbolt Software Manual
Complete setup and operating guide for all Thunderbolt Apollo rack and desktop models (except Apollo SOLO, Arrow).
Apollo Firewire Software Manual
Complete setup and operating guide for Apollo silver rack models connected via FireWire.
Apollo USB Software Manual
Complete setup and operating guide for Apollo Twin X USB and Apollo Twin USB.
- These manuals are also placed on the startup drive during UAD installation. To access installed documentation, either click the Product Manuals button in the Help panel within the UAD Meter & Control Panel application, or choose Documentation from the Help menu within the Console application.
- These manuals are for the latest version of UAD software. Some features and functions within this manual do not apply with previous UAD software. To obtain manuals for use with previous UAD software, download and install the previous version. The manuals that match the UAD software version are copied to disk by the UAD installer.
- These manuals are in PDF format. PDF files require a free PDF reader application such as Preview (included with macOS), Edge (included with Windows), or Adobe Reader.