The Apollo hardware manuals are the companion guides to the Apollo software manuals. They contain detailed operating instructions for hardware controls, physical inputs/outputs, and specifications for each Apollo model.
- Each Apollo model has its own unique hardware manual.
- For additional Apollo manuals, go here.
- Apollo Twin X Hardware Manual (Thunderbolt 3)
- Apollo Twin USB Hardware Manual (USB)
- Apollo Twin MkII Hardware Manual (Thunderbolt 2)
- Apollo Twin MkII Hardware Manual (Thunderbolt 2) - Spanish
- Apollo Twin (silver) Hardware Manual (Thunderbolt 1)
Apollo X Series Hardware Manuals (Thunderbolt 3)
- Apollo x4 Hardware Manual
- Apollo x6 Hardware Manual
- Apollo x8 Hardware Manual
- Apollo x8p Hardware Manual
- Apollo x16 Hardware Manual
Apollo Black Series Hardware Manuals (Thunderbolt 2)
- Apollo 8 Hardware Manual
- Apollo 8 Hardware Manual - Spanish
- Apollo 8p Hardware Manual
- Apollo 16 MkII Hardware Manual
Apollo Silver Series Hardware Manuals (FireWire)
- These manuals are also placed on the startup drive during UAD installation. To access installed documentation, either click the Product Manuals button in the Help panel within the UAD Meter & Control Panel application, or choose Documentation from the Help menu within the Console application.
- These manuals are for the latest version of UAD software. Some features and functions within this manual do not apply with previous UAD software. To obtain manuals for use with previous UAD software, download and install the previous version. The manuals that match the UAD software version are copied to disk by the UAD installer.
- These manuals are in PDF format. PDF files require a free PDF reader application such as Preview.app (included with macOS) or Adobe Reader.