UAD Powered Plug-Ins current version
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (sold separately)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, or 11 Big Sur
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)
*See the Apollo 8 & Apollo 8p Windows Compatibility article for details
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (sold separately)
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended.
- For updated details on macOS and Windows compatibility, click here.