Thunderbolt System Requirements
UAD Powered Plug-Ins version 9.4
- Apple Mac computer with available Thunderbolt port
- macOS 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, or 10.13 High Sierra
- PC computer with built-in Thunderbolt 3 via USB-C port
- Windows 10 w/Anniversary Update or later (64-Bit Edition)
- Qualified Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt adapter* (sold separately)
*See the Apollo 8 & Apollo 8p Windows Compatibility article for details
- Thunderbolt cable (sold separately)
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- For details on macOS 10.13 High Sierra and Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update compatibility, click here.