General OS Information:
- Operating systems not listed are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- Some audio software companies advise users not to install specific operating systems due to incompatibilities with their software. Universal Audio recommends inquiring with companies that make the software you use about compatibility before upgrading your OS.
- For Apple Silicon M1 compatibility information, see this article.
- The latest UAD software is compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, and 11 Big Sur.
- IMPORTANT: macOS requires manual configuration steps to fully enable UAD software. See the specific compatibility article for your macOS version for complete details:
- For Windows 11 compatibility information, see this article.
- The latest UAD software is compatible with Windows 10 64-bit edition.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607 or higher) is required for Thunderbolt connections with Universal Audio devices.