- Operating systems not listed are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- Some audio software companies advise users not to install specific operating systems due to incompatibilities with their software. Universal Audio recommends checking with the companies that make your software about compatibility before upgrading your OS.
- The latest UAD software is compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey and 13 Ventura.
- For Apple silicon (M1 & M2) compatibility information, see this article.
- UA FireWire products are incompatible with Big Sur, Monterey and Ventura.
IMPORTANT: macOS requires manual configuration steps to fully enable UAD software. See the specific compatibility article for your macOS version for complete details:
- The latest UAD software is compatible with Windows 11.
- The latest UAD software is compatible with the latest version of Windows 10 64-bit edition.
Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607 or higher) is required for Thunderbolt connections with Universal Audio devices.