Service & Support
Even the best-built audio equipment in the world can sometimes fail. In those rare instances, Universal Audio's goal is to get you up and running again as soon as possible.
Important: Do not attempt to service the unit beyond that described in the operating instructions. All other servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel.
If you are experiencing issues with your Universal Audio product, please contact the Universal Audio technical support team at 877-MY-UAUDIO or submit a support request and we'll help troubleshoot your system.
Authorized Service Outside USA
To obtain service (warranty & non-warranty) outside the USA, please contact your regional Universal Audio distributor using the Universal Audio Dealer Locator.
Authorized Service in Europe & UK
To obtain service (warranty & non-warranty) in Europe & UK, please contact Hanex Service:
2451 VW Leimuiden
Tel: 0031 172507057
email : email@example.com
My unit isn’t working. What should I do?
Here are things you can do that may help solve the issue:
- Check the knowledge base for troubleshooting tips.
- Submit a request online or give us a call so we can confirm that you are or are not having a hardware failure issue.
If it is determined that a hardware failure is the cause of the problem, we'll work with you to get the unit repaired. If needed we'll get you an RMA number to return your units.
What is an RMA number?
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required for factory service or repair. Any unit received at the factory without an RMA number will be returned to the sender.
How do I obtain an RMA number?
An RMA number can only be issued by Universal Audio's technical support team. If you need an RMA number, please contact tech support at 877-MY-UAUDIO or submit a support request.
What do I do once I have received an RMA number?
After your RMA has been issued, you will receive an email with the following instructions:
- Mark your RMA number clearly in large text on the outside of the package. We are unable to accept packages which do not clearly show the RMA number on the outside of the box
- Follow our Packaging Instructions to avoid damage to your shipment
- Send the unit to the address supplied in your RMA request
- We will keep a ticket open during the repair process to communicate until you get your unit back