Follow the directions below to perform a Wi-Fi reset on your OX:
Important: Wi-Fi reset permanently deletes ALL OX network and password settings, including previously-entered network passwords.
- Make sure nothing is plugged into OX’s USB ports.
- Make sure OX is powered on and system startup is complete (RIG LED is lit solid green or amber).
- Press and hold the reset switch (see screenshot below for reference).
- When OX’s front panel RIG LED begins blinking in green (after approximately 10 seconds), release the reset switch. The RIG LED continues to blink in green.
- Press the reset switch again within six seconds to confirm the action. The RIG LED is unlit, indicating Wi-Fi initialization is in process.
- When the RIG LED is solid green again, OX Wi-Fi is reset and ready for use.