System requirements for Apollo Twin X and Apollo x4
UAD Powered Plug-Ins version 9.11.0
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (sold separately)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, or 10.14 Mojave
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)
*See the Apollo X Desktop Windows Compatibility article for details
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (sold separately)
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended.
- For details on macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update compatibility, click here.