If you are having issues activating native UAD (UADx) plug-ins that you own (either via perpetual license or via UAD Spark subscription) or if UAD plug-ins load with a blurred out graphical interface, the steps below can help.
- First, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements.
- If you are not using an iLok USB, verify that iLok Cloud is set to "automatic" mode. See this guide
- Before trying the steps below, please restart your computer and then check to see if the issue persists.
Refresh iLok Cloud Session
- Open UA Connect, click your account ID in the top right, then choose Log Out.
- Quit UA Connect completely by right clicking on the “UA” icon in the System Tray (Windows) or the Menu Bar (Mac), then choose Quit UA Connect.
- Open iLok License Manager.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you are logged in using the iLok ID that is linked to your UA account. If you are not sure which iLok ID is linked to your UA account, you can check at www.uaudio.com/my/ilok.
- In iLok License Manager, select File and choose either Close All Cloud Sessions or Close Your Cloud Session (if both options appear active then choose Close All Cloud Sessions).
- Once Cloud sessions are closed, select File and choose Open Your Cloud Session.
- Lastly, open UA Connect, log in, and see if the issue is resolved.