UA Connect will automatically authorize your licenses in the iLok License Manager; however, if for some reason this process did not occur and you are experiencing an issue, you can follow the steps below to activate those licenses manually.
Important: Some products such as LUNA and the free LA-2A Tube Compressor plug-in can only be authorized on an iLok USB or a machine location.
- Log into the iLok License Manager using the iLok ID that's linked to your UA account.
Note: If you don't know your iLok you can go to uaudio.com/my/ilok and it will show you the iLok ID associated with your account.
2. Navigate to File > Open Cloud Session.
Note: If Cloud Session is already open click Close Your Cloud Session or Close All Cloud Sessions and click Open Cloud Session after.
3. Click on the iLok ID location in blue on the top left corner and then click the All Licenses tab.
4. Find the Spark or native UADx license in the All Licenses view. Then, right-click it and select Activate.
Note: Make sure the license you've chosen to activate is not expired.
5. Select your Activation location. If you are using an iLok USB, you can select it. If you are using iLok Cloud, you can select the Cloud. Then click Activate.
Note: Some products such as LUNA and the free LA-2A Tube Compressor plug-in can only be authorized on an iLok USB or a machine location.