Welcome to LUNA Recording System! The LUNA Manual is your primary resource for setting up and operating LUNA.
The LUNA Manual is separated into three main areas of functionality: the LUNA application, UAD Instruments, and LUNA Extensions.
To navigate the LUNA Manual, enter the main areas below. You can use search to quickly find what you’re looking for.
This section contains everything about operating the LUNA app.
- Installation, setup, and licensing
- Audio/MIDI recording, editing, and mixing
- Importing and exporting
- Inserting UAD Instruments and LUNA Extensions
This section contains everything about UAD Instruments and how to operate their controls.
- Links to Native UAD Instrument manuals
- Spitfire Audio
This section contains everything about LUNA Extensions and how to operate their controls.
- Neve® Summing
- API Summing
- Oxide Tape Machine
- Studer® A800 Tape Machine
- Ampex ATR-102 Master Tape Machine
- ARP MIDI Arpeggiator