For complete compatibility information, visit help.uaudio.com
- Thunderbolt 2 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible plug-in host DAW software
- 10 gigabytes available storage
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, 3, or 4 port
- macOS 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey, or 13 Ventura
- Thunderbolt 3 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 64-bit edition or Windows 11
- Qualified Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter (not included)
- Thunderbolt 4 Windows systems are not compatible with Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- AMD systems are untested with UAD Thunderbolt devices. Although untested systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio.
- For updated details on macOS and Windows compatibility, click here.