UAD Powered Plug-Ins current version
Note: For important PCIe compatibility information with Apple Mac Pro (Late 2013 model), click here.
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, or 10.15 Catalina
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
- Operating systems not listed above are untested. Although untested operating systems may work, they are not supported by Universal Audio. Prior UAD software for older operating systems and discontinued UAD products is available in the UAD software archives.
- Pre-release and beta versions of operating systems are not supported.
- UAD-2 PCIe cards can be used with the specific Thunderbolt-to-PCIe chassis listed here.
- For details on AMD Ryzen CPU compatibility, click here.
- For updated details on macOS and Windows compatibility, click here.
UAD-2 PCIe Specifications
- High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 & 3.0 compatible)
- UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card (4.7” x 2.5” when fully seated)
- UAD-2 DUO/QUAD/OCTO: full-height, short PCIe card (6.6” x 4.2” when fully seated)