Version 9.4.2b — July 16, 2018
Change In This Release
- Resolves an issue that could cause unresponsive systems after installing over Apollo or UAD-2 software
About This Software
- The filename for this software is "UAD-Mac-v942b" but the installed software versions are unchanged from the previous release.
- For additional details, see the Version 9.4.2 release notes below.
Version 9.4.2 — June 8, 2018
- Initial release for new Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack
- This software is compatible with UAD-2 Live Rack and Soundcraft Realtime Rack.
- This software is qualified with macOS 10.13.3 High Sierra.
- This software is incompatible with UAD software for Apollo, Arrow, and UAD-2 DSP Accelerator devices. Important: If UAD software for these devices is already installed, you must manually remove the prior UAD software before installing the UAD-2 Live Rack software (and vice versa). For instructions, see this KB article.
- MacOS requires that UAD software be explicitly allowed to load in the Security & Privacy pane within macOS System Preferences. For details, see this KB article.
- UAD-2 Live Rack ships with manufacturing firmware. The firmware must be updated after software installation and restart for qualified operation.
- UAD-2 Live Rack firmware updates must be manually triggered by opening the UAD Meter & Control Panel application after installing the software and restarting the computer (unlike UA Audio Interfaces and UAD-2 DSP Accelerators).
- When the "Firmware Update" prompt appears, click “Load” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the firmware update.