LUNA requires access to make screenshots of plugins, drag and drop insert assignments, and to take pictures of plug-in windows when transitioning in and out of ARM. When accessing any of these features for the first time, the following dialog will appear:
Starting with macOS 10.15 Catalina, Apple introduced new security and privacy features for your Mac. In order to capture screenshots with LUNA, you need to manually grant LUNA access to Screen Recording.
How to Allow Screen Recording for LUNA on macOS 12 Monterey and older versions:
- Open the System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy panel.
- In the left column, click Screen Recording.
- Click the lock icon at the bottom left of the window and authenticate to allow system changes.
- In the right column, tick the checkbox next to LUNA to allow screen recording.
How to Allow Screen Recording for LUNA on macOS 13 Ventura and above:
- Open the System Preferences > Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Privacy section, scroll down to click the Screen Recording setting.
- Click the + icon to add LUNA if it isn't already listed. Your computer may prompt you to authenticate in order to allow system changes.
- Tick the checkbox next to LUNA to allow screen recording.