Neyrinck V-Control Pro and V-Console are tested and supported with LUNA Recording System v1.2 and higher.
Note: This article contains device-specific setup instructions, mapping diagrams, and known issues only. To learn how to operate MCU control surfaces in LUNA, click here.
Neyrinck V-Control Pro and V-Console (software)
V-Control Pro and V-Console Setup
To set up V-Control Pro and V-Console:
- Launch LUNA.
- Launch V-Control Pro Software on Mac.
- Click the “V” icon in macOS menu bar
- Click “Setups” from “V” menu. LUNA should appear in the “Software” section of V-Control Pro.
- Open the V-Console app on your iPad.
- Tap the gear at bottom left corner of iPad app
- On the “Connection” page, tap the hostname for your computer.
- Tap the “Choose DAW” tab
- Tap “Mackie Control”
- Tap outside of the settings pop-up to close it.
- A LUNA Setup should automatically appear in the “Setups” section of the V-Control Pro app on the Mac.
- In LUNA>Settings>Controllers, connect to V-Control for Input and V-Control (2) for Output.
V-Control Pro and V-Console iPadOS apps are now set up for use with LUNA. There is a known issue causing LUNA to detect V-Control virtual midi ports twice. Follow step 12 exactly and connect to “V-Control” for controller input and “V-Control (2)” for controller output.
V-Control Pro and V-Console are now set up for use with LUNA. For instructions on how to configure LUNA, click here.
V-Control Pro and V-Console Control Surface Mapping Diagrams
The diagrams below show how the V-Control Pro and V-Console controls and parameters are mapped in LUNA.